1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

who would you sign long term, Floyd or Jackson?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MasterOfPuppets, Oct 12, 2010.

?

who would you sign long term

1. Malcolm Floyd

87.5%
  2. Vincent Jackson

12.5%
  1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +635
    assuming the McNeil signs a long term contract, Floyd is supposed to be next on the "list"

If you could only give a long term deal to either Floyd or Jackson (same exact contract) who would you give it to?

I'd go with Floyd, he has about the same talent, better attitude and I think he might miss less games due to injury than VJ due to suspensions

2. tunaman

tunaman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Floyd...only because he isn't (hopefully) looking at a potential half year to year long suspension next time he screws up. VJ is an amazing receiver...just doesn't seem to be an outstanding citizen at this point in his life.

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    thats easy, Floyd is here. Jackson has chosen to go another route. Now the only problem is how do we get rid of Jackson.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
  5. scratchnz

scratchnz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +90
    If I had the choice as things stand now...possibly Floyd more than VJ. But I would try and get both of them signed long-term!!