1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Whos goin to Reg Season Opener in KC?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ThunderHorse17, Aug 9, 2010.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Just got my ticket the other day for our Season opener IN KC.

What makes this more than big deal news is the fact that if I had enuff $/had a plan with friends I would have been at KCs season opener last year.

Instead we miss it, and everyone gets pumped for the new chance to go to next KC opener. Well me personaly I was jus getin pumped to go to my 1st ever live NFL game.

How fortouitous that I got *after 1 try* to go to my first ever NFL game. BUT WAIT!! I also get to go to a game *I would have gone to regardless of teams* and its VS MY Team???

This year is a dream in the making to me, and it really is gona be interesting goin into the Heart Of Red in a PR jersey... *and watching the completion to that journey once again early next year in THE games that matter.*

Would like to know if anyone is goin to this game on here?? If not then make sure to look for me in the stands, Ill be near the Endzone on the corner, you kno the only person prob that will be in blue for that night lol.

Been hearing a lot of *your gonna get ur *** kicked(especialy if SD wins) for being there period talk. At same time hearin from my friends who are traitorous KC basterdious fans sayin there no shi like that goin on. Not that im worried, if KC fans wanna beat/pour beer on me im ok with that I get it im in the house of Satan as a beleiver in God. Its not like the most comfy place to sit for 4+ hours. LoL

SO whos with me in the journey into the RED? :icon_evil:

\m/ >:{ ] \m/

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    We had hoped to go but looks like the new puppy is going to anchor us at home.

Enjoy!! :icon_party:

3. paddyirishman

paddyirishman BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +60
    I got offered a ticket by a friend of mine who lives in Arkansas. However unless I win the Euromillions lottery tomorrow night, Im afraid I cant take him up on it.

feck.

4. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    I will be there.

5. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Nice. I know I wont be the only Charger fan there, but as many KC home games as ive seen they are always nearly every seat full. Not sure how much lately they have been actualy selling out their ticks, rather being a few Thousand short and bought by a rich business to keep the TV feed alive. Think they on like a 22 Home game streak of sellouts.

If I ever get to go to another game I doubt it will even compare to how great this game is going to be being my 1st Major Sporting event ive gone to. The Royals dont count.

Im have to get a camera soon.

:icon_toast: