1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why is it?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by HollywoodLeo, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,898
    Why is it that almost every single Patriots fan that comes in here is a complete A**Hole... yet every Patriots fan I met in San Diego, with the exception of two A**holes at Seau's, were cool and completely classy? Both before and after the game.

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    That really is the question, isn't it. To be fair a few good classy Pats fans have come by, but you're correct, most have been of the a** hole variety. I'd still like to believe that the majority of Pats fans aren't the type to kick us while we're down. Maybe that why most of those classier fans aren't coming by here. Just the a** holes.

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    perhaps, and PatsNufCed are the only 2 legit Pats fans that were in here before the game. Those 2 earned the right to rub our noses in it, and we must accept it. They earned that right.

Perhaps is a class act, and I hope he will continue to come back here.

This whole thing will die down after the Colts and the Pats play.

Till then, hang with them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.