1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Why Rams Why ;'/ Return of the Dbagi

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ThunderHorse17, Jan 18, 2011.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Josh McDaniels will be Sam Bradford's new mentor after all.

The Rams hired McDaniels as offensive coordinator, team and league sources told ESPN on Tuesday.

Earlier Tuesday, sources said a significant snag in negotiations between the Rams and McDaniels had led the team to broaden its search to include coaches with West Coast-system roots in which Bradford excelled during his rookie season.

McDaniels will replace Pat Shurmur, who was hired as head coach of the Cleveland Browns last week.

2. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,415
    he's still a good coordinator. So long as he's not the HC and doesn't have the authority to trade Bradford for a third string qb they're fine.

3. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Why WOULDNT they hire him? The guy actually made kyle Orton look like a pro bowl QB. Imagine what he can do with someone like Bradford. Also dont forget, Tom Brady had his best seasons under McD

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Good move by the Rams.

Haters gonna hate

5. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    I am a McD hater. I would have loved to have never heard his name mentioned as active in the NFL ever again. Yea he is a great OC but I cant help but see this as his next foot in the door. His opportunity to HC again should probably not be allowed before he is 40. Got nothing against young HCs, but McDbag just came off as a super ego.

6. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Who is Josh McDaniels?

7. BrecksOnlyBoltzFan

BrecksOnlyBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    I love this move if Im a Rams fan

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Glad I don't have to deal with him for another four years

9. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    I'm not. The guy single handedly destroyed the Broncos, him leaving was a step in the right direction for that franchise.