1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Why the Chargers WILL WIN ON MNF

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NatroneMeansBusiness, Oct 15, 2009.

1. NatroneMeansBusiness

NatroneMeansBusiness BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    I am on record for predicting that the Chargers are going lose this game. With permission I would like to recant this prediction in favor of us winning this week, so I gave birth to this lovely thread full of optimism. Don't be a douche...if you aren't going to be positive and rain down your gunfire plz just stfu and start a negative thread.

1) This is a division game, I don't care how sh1tty we have played up to this point. Division games are generally tough matchups. I.E. we beat the CHEFS by a combined 2 points last year, we almost lost to OAK in the opener. There is no such thing as a guaranteed win in the NFL AND we are playing at home. Regardless of whatever lines are out, I think SD should be viewed as 'dawgs in this game. Denver is coming off 2 very big wins and we are coming off an embarrassing loss and a bye week

2) No way RR lets this defense douche out this week. I think our guys are going to be hungry and eager to show the NFL that we are still in the hunt for the AFC West

3) I think that the key to this game is the TOP. We need to keep Orton and company off the field, this means establishing the run game. I have popped 5,000 optimism pills and I am looking for LT/Sproles to have a big game.

4) Get A.G. involved early

5) Put Jam Jam on B-Marsh

I think that we can win this game and send the Donkos back to Mile Cry where they belong. We need to BLITZ BLITZ BLITZ the hell out of Orton and HE WILL F UP....Reminiscent of his Chicago days. Kyle Orton is not going to pull a Drew Brees and reinvent himself with his new team he is on a Rob Johnson like hot streak courtesy of the solid play of the Denver defense, I believe statistically they are better than both the Steelers/Ravens defenses. But I don't care I would still take the Ravens D any day over Denver's.

***Your optimism is welcomed*****:icon_toast:

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    I stopped after birth & douche

:icon_tease:

GO BOLTS!!!

:bolt::bolt::bolt:

3. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280

I'm so ****ing pumped. It's our turn baby.

4. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    You will have to ask Conc about that permission thingy.

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    the Chargers will Kick some *** on Monday Night, lets get this party started!!!!!!

:abq1::abq2::abq1::abq2::icon_toast::icon_party:

6. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    Don't give up on our team. :bolt:

7. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    Yay! Love it!

GO GO BOLTS!!!
    BELIEVE IN POWDER BLUE!!!
    DOWN WITH DONKEY POO!!!

8. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    We will win simply because WE ARE WEARING THE POWDER BLUE UNIS !!!:tup:

Seriously, what is our record wearing powder blue unis since 2004??? :icon_shrug:

Attached Files:

9. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    NEVER

10. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    Love that Donkey Logo!!!

And of course.....

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    We had embrace the hate, now we embrace the hope

• Like Like x 1
  12. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036
    2008 8 8 disappointed
    2007 11 5 bummed
    2006 14 2 shocked
    2005 9 7 disappointed
    2004 12 4 bummed

there's a pattern here

maybe it's our year to shock

:icon_toast::icon_toast:

13. Boltergeist

Boltergeist BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +111
    I am pumped and will be there with Mrs. Boltergeist and some other friends to personally supervise this game. My bellowing voice in Donkey earholes can't hurt. ;)

14. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    Those who don't think the Chargers will win. Those who have given up on the Chargers season.

SHOULD NOT SHOW UP IF WE WIN.

Seriously.

If your not willing to support your team two games behind with an important game then you don't belong on these boards.

IF you show up to homegames and cheer then your allowed to say negative things.

IF you DONT show up to GAMES and you don't show up the the MB then you SHOULDN'T show up when we WIN.

15. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    Loud, proud and leaving the day job at lunchtime on Monday so the wife and I can get to the stadium a little early. I plan to be full-on booing the donkeys during their introductions and every time their offense hits the field I will do my best to make it impossible for them to hear the snap count. (I am expecting the Bolt faithful in attendance to help me out with this in a major fashion!)

The rest is up to the San Diego Chargers...don't let us down guys!

Save a charger, beat a donkey!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    I stuck through last season, and I'M BACK FOR MORE MOTHER****ER!

17. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    i'll be raising hell in the dorms here for you guys :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    OK!!! Wherever you Chargers fans are, make some noise and let people know that the Chargers fans are in the house...and we aren't going away any time soon!

I personally want to see a lot of donkey fans shuffle out of Qualcomm stadium in a state of disbelief on Monday night!

We're due...that's all I'm sayin'

19. wrbanwal

Ratings:
    +1,036

:icon_huh:

You do realize their a few of us on this board that don't live anywhere close to SD, right???

:icon_toast::icon_toast:

20. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Yeah, I've made my one 3k mile trip for the year, unless I come out to celebrate a SB win. :tup:

I'm reasonably optimistic that we can get this done. Just one question - who the hell is Jam Jam? :icon_tease:

I want our guys to play like men, so let's chill out with the silly names, mmmkay? :icon_shrug:

• Like Like x 1
  21. RiversRules

RiversRules BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Monday is our night!!! This is our season!! This is our team!! I am proud to be a Charger fan, win or lose, but there is no losing on Monday!! No way, these guys never quit!! That is why I know we are going all the way this year!!!:bolt::bolt::bolt:

22. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    Not counting my chickens before they hatch, but if we make it to the Super Bowl, I'll be on the next flight to Daygo and rage my fjucking brains out with you guys. Oh... but first a Chargers haircut is in order :) Bolts. :icon_party:

23. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    People like you make me proud to be a fan. LET'S DO THIS BOYS! LET'S GET IT!!! :abq1::abq1::abq1: :icon_party:

24. RiversRules

RiversRules BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22

Likewise! Go Bolts!

25. Boltfan7998

Boltfan7998 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    I can't wait for this game! Monday night can't get here fast enough. I hope we go all out on the donks and show the rest of the NFL that the Bolts are back to form. LT and Sproles GOT TO get the run going to eat up the clock and Philip will do what he does and make big plays to VJ, Chambers, Gates and Legadu. We have the weapons guys, we can do this! The crowd at the Q better be loud, I'll be yelling with you guys all the way from VA! LETS GO BOLTS!!!!! :abq2:

• Like Like x 1
  26. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I'll be yelling from VA as well. East Coast Bolt Fans Unite!!!!! :abq2: :abq1: :abq2:

27. Boltfan7998

Boltfan7998 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    What part of VA you in Buck? I'm in Williamsburg.

28. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Near Charlottesville, but I grew up across the river from you in Surry County. My mom still lives there.

29. Boltfan7998

Boltfan7998 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Awesome! Charlottesville is beautiful, my wife and I did the wine country for our anniversary two years ago :tup: I wonder if we have any more VA Bolts fans on the boards? That would be cool!

30. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Not sure - there may be a few.