1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wiley blogs about Merriman

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Sep 5, 2008.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
  2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

Production inevitably dropped, crashing like the waves at La Jolla Beach, and I was sent packing from the beaches of San Diego, a former shell of my once dominating self.

SENT PACKING???

DAT DUDE GOT 16 million reasons to go to Dallas!!!!

Where, by the way, he didn't do shiit!!!

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

3. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    I won't even bother reading it. I know what Marsha Wiley has to say, and I don't need to give his blog any more traffic.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    dear Wiley,
    Shut the **** up
    You can't hold merriman's jock on your best day
    You were tossed out because you were a cancer, you made too much and didn't play worth a damn
    Cry me a river *****

Love,
    Anteater

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    He was healthy when he was here, so I don't buy the excuse. His problem wasn't his foot, it was at the other end. His point about Merriman is still valid though.

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    It sounds like Marcy has a case of sour grapes combined with a swollen head...

7. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    I'm not reading it. But I'm guessing that he and Dante should join the same suuport group.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155

Is that surprising? The guy has had sour grapes since he left, **** I wonder what he thought about the team improving significantly after he left and that Brees was the one to lead us to that great season.

9. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    Here's what I read when I read this article:

"Dear General Public:

I have absolutely no relationship with Shawne Merriman and haven't spoken to him directly even though as a former Charger and NFL star it wouldn't be at all difficult for me to arrange a phone call. However, this seems like a great opportunity for me to write a little revisionist history to make it sound like I was kicked out of the league as a battered warrior, rather than what really happened, which is that I became a primadonna who was more in love with the camera than the football field. And if I can cause some drama for the Chargers in the process, so much the better.

Marcelus Wiley"

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Wiley completely lost focus while he was here. He did play injured, but he only dominated in his mind. He was more interested in becoming a rap star than playing football once he arrived in San Diego.

I only quote this part because I find it funny that he's still quoting rap groups to make a point (poorly). If he was less interested in being a rapper and hanging with them, he might still be playing. Whatever the cause, football was never his number one priority in San Diego and he did little while here to hide that fact.

I need some help, people. Can someone forward this Post to Marcellus Wiley for me? And do it before he opens his stupid mouth again, please! Hey Marcellus, **** You!

11. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Thump, what can you say? It's San damn Diego for gods sake. Thats where God vacations. Good lord!!!!!

12. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

His point being? Football at the professional level, where the stars make $$$$ is a very tough sport. Injuries are likely, more often than not. This there can be no doubt. Everyone knows it.

These guys grew up with it. Unfortunately, it's part of the game. I feel bad, but the guys that make the big bucks are set for life, injury or no.

If they worry about getting "fixed" then they wouldn't last as long.

imo