1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Will there be a Power Party Thursday?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by hypermikem, Nov 9, 2011.

1. hypermikem

hypermikem BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Does anyone know if they plan on putting up the Budweiser stage and tents? For the first time in a long time, I'm going down there solo, and I will not put up my tailgate for just me! LOL I know that the power party tent is a cool place to hang out for a while in these situations.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Go to area M4. There is a large group of die hard fans there who tail gate!

• Like Like x 1
  3. hypermikem

hypermikem BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Hey Thanks Conc, I just may drop by to match some of the screen names to faces.

4. Boltcru

Boltcru BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Boltpride group having a big party at P4 with DJ. Heard it on 1090xx this morning.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    ^ Make sure to say hello to the Sarge, Alvarez, and all of the other Brothers and Sisters over at Bolt Pride.
    We will be in our usual spot under the trolley bridge at the end in M-4. Look for the Chargers flag with a smaller beer flag underneath.

Pointy

• Like Like x 1
  6. hypermikem

hypermikem BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Is there a quicker way outta the parking lot on that side? I mean after the game Friars Rd. is a parking lot. Somebody told me that it's faster to get out on the East side. True? I usually park on the West side.

7. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Yeah, we have a couple of ways to get out of there, but the biggest problem is getting into lots M through P on the east side. The best way to do that is by coming into the stadium's west side (from where the IKEA and Costco are) and staying on the extreme right all the way into the stadium lots, where eventually you will be running parallel to the trolley line heading east. Pay at the gate, (which is about where the trolley station is) and keep following the trolley bridge till you come to the end of it. That's where we are. Leaving the stadium, we exit out the bus gate which will eventually get you out to the I-8 /I-15 interchange a lot quicker than trying to get out on Friars Rd.