1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Wishing you guys good luck vs the Pats!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by GridIronKing34, Jan 15, 2008.

1. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I'm a moderator at Finheaven.com... Just wanted to wish you guys good luck versus those Patriots and I hope you lay the Smackdown on them! It's nice to see Chambers playing great in San Diego and getting the praise he deserved instead of high standards and constant bashing he got in Miami. Do the entire NFL a favor and take down them Pats! :icon_toast:

2. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    Thanks alot for the good luck, just a question though? How did you get a Chris Chambers Adopt a bolt sig and I dont have one?:icon_huh::icon_shrug:

3. GridIronKing34

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm good. ;)

4. Boltage Bimbo

Boltage Bimbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Thank you, thank you, thank you :icon_toast: It's nice to see that other teams fans are backing us in this seemingly one sided war. Tell all your friends or even your enemy Tampa Bay and Jacksonville fans to get their butts over here so we can hear some more of it. We know they're stacking the deck against us but we will rise above it.

Also, thanks for Chambers:tup: he has been a breathe of fresh air for this team and we will make sure he gets the props that he deserves here.

But most of all thanks for your support :thumbup: we really appreciate it.

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Not only did you give us props, but you've got IN FLAMES in your sig, so for me your presence here is an automatic win.

6. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Just as I was saying in one post... "We beat the Patsies, we'll be one of the most popular teams!!!" :yes:

And thanks for the good luck!!

7. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Good luck to you as well. Letting go of Cam so early was a mistake, IMO, but I think your fortunes will change now with Uncle Bill at the controls. The man sure does know football.

8. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128

HEY! Hold it right there bud, thanks for the good wishes, but that is MY adopted boy! Don't make me start a custody battle! :no:

He's a Bolt now and damn proud to be. :bolt::abq1::bolt:

9. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Welcome Grid, thanks for the kind words, and for CC!

10. GridIronKing34

Ratings:
    +0
    He was mine until that trade came... you want to see a grown Phins fan in tears? you trade away his favorite player. :lol:

11. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Sorry man, but you can't just steal someone's adopted Charger signature. I'm going to remove it now before you get a flurry of **** for it.

12. GridIronKing34

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, didn't realize that it was a program going on here. Just figured they were sigs that anyone could use being so many people had them.

13. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    No Problem man. Yeah we went through a huge adoption process. I figured you didn't know. You're welcome to have any Chambers sig you like, except for the ones made specifically for this program.

14. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    No problem man, I was mostly joking anyway (mostly). I'm cool with you throwing it back in your sig with a photoshoped/handwritten edit of 'Wishful' or 'Ex' or 'Brother from another Franchise' or whatever (unless Thumper frowns upon it of course).

Enjoy the game this weekend.