1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Woman involved in 'Pacman' Vegas fight found dead in NYC

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by EsDee_in_RI, Jun 19, 2008.

1. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I'm sorry to hear about this woman. I'm even more sorry that there are good people in this country that deserve a good living and A-holes like pacman make millions playing a sport and dont appreciate it.

He is scum. Makes me sick.

2. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    How sad;

Sadia Morrison, stylist to the stars, was found dead after being thrown from a building in New York.

Morrison's high profile client base included rappers Kanye West, Plies, 50 Cent, and Young Jeezy; singer Fantasia, boxer Zab Judah, NFL players Clinton Portis and Thomas Jones, and many more.

Reports say friends became worried about Morrison when they hadn't heard from Morrison on Friday.

Sadia Morrison was previously arrested after a fight that broke out in the Minxx in February 2007. The shooting just outside of the club left a bouncer, Tommy Urbanski, paralyzed from the waist down.

Morrison pleaded no contest to the battery charge for her part in the fight. She was sentenced to three years probation.

Morrison's brother, Paul, did not think her death was connected to the shooting at the Minxx.

Her brother spoke to the medical examiners to identify the body. He stated that she had two head injuries, one from hitting a satellite dish and another probably caused by her attacker.

Paul Morrison said his sister was fierce and blunt, and didn't take “no” for an answer. He went on to say, “If Sadia's with you, she's with you,” Morrison said. “If something happens, she's with you. Sometimes it leads to her downfall, but that's the way it is.”

3. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    Sounds like she was "fierce" and "blunt" to someone who was fiercer and blunter.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yngwie77

Yngwie77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Thats "Adam Jones" Vegas fight to you! :lol:

5. ghost_

ghost_ BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +106
    poor chick
    not because she dead( i mean ya its sad she died) but because she looked like the love child of
    biz markie and steve foley

[​IMG]+[​IMG]=[​IMG]:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:
    w/ a splash of lil kim 4 spice[​IMG]

6. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    This thread is odd

7. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    It is... like really odd... and I can't even figure out why. :icon_shrug:

I was going to try to make some clever quip but drew an absolute blank. Excellent work ghost! :yes: :lol:

8. ThankGodfortheChargers

ThankGodfortheChargers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    super duper odd