1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Worst loss in Padres History!!!

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by matilack, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Word........................:tup:

2. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    That's the First Place Chargers & Padres there wingnut

:icon_toast:

3. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Matilack do you believe what other cities say about the San Diego Teams because I would not want you to go into Oakland because you might go postal on someone there and end up in jail. We would not want you to go to jail or anything like that.

I am not a person that believes everything that is said about any of the San Diego teams because it helps me become more of a fan of the San Diego team reguardless what the sport is.

The team that was a dominant team here in San Diego was the San Diego Sockers and everyone who was a fan of the Sockers could gloat like no ones business about how dominant they were. Other cities were talking in a way that wished they had a team like the San Diego Sockers during the time that The Sockers played and I was proud to be a San Diegian at that time.

I was a big fan when the San Diego Chargers were a 1-15 team and every other city laughed at us but it did not bug me what so ever because I thought that the San Diego Chargers were going to be the ones laughing in no time and I think that this year they might be the team that laughs back so I do not mind at all that other cities think that we in your terms choke because eventually we will be the ones to say who is choking now.

4. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Turtle,

Reminds of me of the Chicago Bears. The team has sold out its tickets every year (can't speak for recent years) and the Bears have only had a few really really good years.

They won't give up on their team. Tickets are usually hard to come by and if there was ever a chance that a season game would be blacked out... there is never a worry as someone in the city would snatch up the tickets. Da Bears fans get their game on TV...

5. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I know... We need to grab every win we can right now as it's going to be hard to go into SL with any hope of taking that series... I'd love two wins but we may have to settle for one...

6. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Until I die I will always be a big fan of the San Diego teams reguardless who the teams are.

Ths Chcago Blackhawks are a team that always in a city that I respect as a fan city because they always sell out season tickets every year and it amazes me but you have to give them the tip of the hat for it because the Blackhawks were a second to last place team last year but the tickets were all sold out for there games.

7. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Not unusual for Chicago teams.. The fans are diehards, I tell ya...It was good to see the 90s Bulls bring a dynasty to the city...since they were long overdue for repeated championships...

Can't wait to be a part of SD's first major league championship team.

8. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    AMEN SISTER.:icon_toast:

I hope that either the Padres or the Chargers can be like the Bulls and give San Diego a dynasty and quiet the sceptics once and for all.

If they still doubt us afterwards then I will become the most maniacal and hysteric fan this side of the Mississippi.