1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Yahoo ranks Chargers fans 2nd most confident in 2014

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Aug 13, 2014.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    (LINK)

Despite how quiet this board is, looks like we got a lot of confident bolt fans.
    Denver was 9th
    KC was 20th
    Oakland was 22nd

2. Workplay

Workplay scompl

Ratings:
    +66
    I'm more confident than I was last year, but if we had picked up a stud NT, my confidence would be through the roof.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    NT don't have as big a impact as they use to. Considering offenses like Denver are all around now.

I'm drinking the kool-aid this year and thinking will be at the big dance. Outside of Denver and TommyBoys Pats(especially now that they have Revis), I'm not worried about any team on our schedule or in the AFC. Coaching and our young talent stepping up will mean the difference this year. Yep, drinking up all that KOOL-AID this summer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    19-0

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    I've had a dream about us going 19-0. Would be neat to considering significant the number 19 is for San Diego. But I'd be happy with 8-7-1 knock-out dragged SB victory anyday.

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    The only thing that really concerns me is the defensive front. If our Run D is decent and our pass rush improved, this team has a chance to be special. I expect very big things from the offense with Rivers in the 2nd year of this system, Floyd returning and the three-headed monster in the backfield.

I'm not really sure that the "ranking" captures confidence so much as optimism. Charger fans are optimistic because this looks to be the best team we've had in many years, so yes most of the references by Charger fans are going to be positive.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    I'm confident too. Amazing what a change the dumping of Norv has made. Having to suffer that reign for 2 yrs longer than necessary was downright painful.

Like many of the above the only concern I have is D line and our ability/inability to dominate the LoS when on D.

8. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Good things will happen for this team this year. Not necessarily a Super Bowl, but, I wouldn't been shocked if they made it that far.

9. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I have a good feeling about this year. It may not be "OUR" year, not just yet, but I think we're going to be closer than we've been in a good many seasons. And if I'm wrong and we go to the SB, I will happily accept a virtual ice bucket poured all over me. :tup::abq2:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,412
    Maybe, they should've waited a week to release that?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  12. Blitzy

Blitzy Spanos Chargers Troll

Ratings:
    +1,026
    I am sure that you must be familiar with the term VIX which is market traders terminology. When the fear factor (VIX) is low and complacency seems high, be afraid; very afraid ;)

13. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    Jumped the gun a little on the poll but we are talking San Diego the City that loves to hate the Chargers.

• Like Like x 1