1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

You have It Al Wrong

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by steelerlyn, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelerlyn

steelerlyn BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    See you have it all wrong............Cleveland sucks and Philly blows that is why it is always windy in Pittsburgh :)

Steelerlyn

2. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    And Pittsburgh is over rated.. What's your point?

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Ooo..Some AFC North Trash Talking! :whack:

4. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    I'll tell you them Ravens are not going to make it far... Sorry Ray, it's time to retire!!! Maybe you shouldn't have done what you did to that color guard's flag in the first week and maybe your team would suck so bad... GOING DOWN... Bottom floor of the AFC NORTH... What??? No BROWNS!!!

RAVENS ARE PICKING FIRST IN THE NEXT DRAFT!!

5. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    The Ravens picking first would actually be a great idea for them. They could draft a real QB of the future in Leinart.

6. steelerlyn

steelerlyn BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Unlike the Bengal guy, I have too much respect for the Charger board and its' residents to talk about the AFC North. He and I will chat later!

7. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    This is the smack forum... We can talk about any one and anything we want... No disrespect to anything...

I mean, it's not my fault the Bengals are on top of your squielers and worthlessburger can't throw down the field...

Maybe it's my fault, I was pretty loud that time I went to Cincinnati for the Minnesota game... Yeah man... 3000 miles to victory I call it...

And the Steelers... didn't they lose to a team that lost to the CHARGERS? By definition they will get STOMPED in two nights..

But, we'll see, right? YEAH... GO BOLTS... AND GO BENGALS... TWO NIGHTS OF HEAVEN IN PRIME TIME!!!

Then tuesday rolls around and I'm poppin in a DVD, I mean, c'mon, what's with network programming these days anyway?!

8. Bigbensgirl7

Bigbensgirl7 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Bas I know you from over at the Lair...any ways...I have no problem talking trash in the trash forum!!!
    The bottom line is the Benglas look good so far...but they haven't faced anyone yet...out of the 4 teams they have played, those teams combined have only won 3 games. You will be teated more in the season, and if I were you guys, I would be praying you can handel a more physical team than the Texans.
    You're run D is where you might have some problems, and teams are going to start testing you there!
    Like I said...good luck...see ya Oct. 23rd for your first real test of the season!
    Oh yeah...and to the Browns and the Ravens...they don't have a prayer with either the Steelers or the Bengals!

9. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    I'll be honest, I just sraight up can't wait to see the game between the Bengals and the Steelers, that will be a good game...

But I think the Bengals can really pull any game out at any time... Yes, they are that good...

10. BlitzburghRockCity

BlitzburghRockCity BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I for one cant wait for the bungal game either. Reality will set in sooner or later for you that you just arent there as an elite team yet, thats for real. This happens virtually every year..a team that had a bad record the previous year comes in w/ a wimpy schedule and starts winning some games and all of the sudden they are God's gift to the NFL. Until you win consistently against good teams year in and year out, don't go tooting your own horn as if you're anything special.

:twisted:

11. steelerlyn

steelerlyn BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with everything you said Blitz, but in his defense, he is celebrating the 4 wins in booko years LOL It put him over the edge LOL

12. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    Keep talkin, wait, tomorrow when you fall I'll be the one laughing!!!

I'm not just talking about the elite team.... THE NFL IS TALKING ABOUT THEM FOOL!!!

Look at anything, the Bengals are ranked above the Steelers all over the place, except one...

We'll see... I am calling the Ravens to beat the steelers and the BROWNS to make you guys look like little girls when they roll into town!!

13. BlitzburghRockCity

Ratings:
    +0
    The NFL is talking about them because they are undefeated, DUH!! They talk about every team that has a winning record these days, but if you listen to most of them, they agree the bengals haven't proven themselves yet, and if you think you have, then you're a bigger fool then you apparently think I am.

Besides, this is a chargers forum, Im not gonna disrespect them by talking AFCN smack in their house. If you wanna coninue this bring it over to SF or I'll come to your place.

14. steeler_fanatic777

steeler_fanatic777 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    There are a couple of things I want to say.

Best of luck to you tomorrow night (because you'll need it.)

Allow me to remind you, politely, that your Chargers are playing the best run defense in the NFL. Actually, we have the best defense in the NFL anyways, no specifics needed.

Also, allow me to remind you that it was not just us who played a sloppy football game two weeks ago.

We're hungry, and you're next. I feel bad. Very, very bad.

15. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Welcome to the site steeler_fanatic777. It will be a great game. You may have the best run defense, but our oline is playing very well over the last 2 weeks. Plus we have LT. We are far from being just one dimensional on offense. You stack the line to stop LT, we'll come at you with Gates and McCardell. Plus LT is probably the best pass catching RB in the league so he will be highly involved in the passing game.

The game will be won in the trenches. If Drew stays clean again, then we will control the clock and keep your offense off the field.

Anyways goold luck tomorrow and thanks for stopping by. :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. BlitzburghRockCity

Ratings:
    +0
    Most definately.. the team that controls the trenches will win this game..that means that is the team is successfully running the ball and keeping their QB clean and giving good passing lanes.

It's always about the OL first and foremost. 2 solid OL's, 2 solid RB's, 2 talented young QB's, 2 teams w/ good WR's..its gonna be a great game!!

17. steeler_fanatic777

Ratings:
    +1
    See yinz at 9 PM sharp!

I can't wait.

18. BlitzburghRockCity

Ratings:
    +0
    Woo Hoo.. T-minus 12 hours and counting !!!

19. steeler_fanatic777

Ratings:
    +1
    Hate to say this, but...

We told ya so. :)

Good luck the rest of the season.

-Proud Member Of The Steelers Nation

20. steeler_fanatic777

Ratings:
    +1
    psst...

We didn't forget.

The Pittsburgh Steelers won the super bowl, and now we get to see yunz next year.

Muahahaha.........keep talkin.........

• Like Like x 2
  21. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I don't think you'll let us forget. But I'll give props were props are due. Props to the Steelers! They deserve props for winning the Super Bowl, but I think this is going to be the year ofthe Bolt! :icon_mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.