1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

You might not have won; but you might have end the prefect season

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by GreyHoodie, Jan 21, 2008.

1. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
  2. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    That's funny. Brady put on a boot and went out for a walk. The newspapers all grab the photo, and Belichik is rolling on the floor laughing. The Giants game plan for Matt Cassel.

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Any football fan that could accept a team that has said they've cheated the last few years and still be a fan of theres is not a real fan of the game. It really looks like pats fans would kill their mothers to make a buck. No morals in the pats community.

4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,391
    Don't know what to make of that, other than it being tabloid trash.

5. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Easy, big guy...it ain't the end of the world.

Don't believe what you hear or read. Football is a game, and gamesmanship is a part of that game. It's all good. :D

6. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    ssuurreeeeee

7. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Seems you do alot of stepping around your teams poo in the road. Its your life. If you can accept your team being cheaters thats your problem. Are all new englanders like you that they think cheating is just fine. Geez.

8. BoltFanFromBoston

BoltFanFromBoston BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0

I am not pats fan, which is hard being from Boston, but you are INCREDIBLY ignorant if you think the Pats are the only team to do such a thing, and incredibly dumb if you think it gave them any significant edge given amount of times a game and season a team changes play calls. taping the sidelines would not give you any more of an edge than watching them from the booth.

9. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    "Suck it up and play, Tom! A boo-boo on the foot ain't no thang!"

-- Philip Rivers

:lol:

10. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    I am sure he will play, he is a lot tougher than LT. Kudos to Phil BTW.

11. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Eh, LT sprained his MCL. A half dozen other notable RB have sprained their MCL and missed multiple games due to it, so it's extremely understandable that LT wouldn't play after spraining his.

RBs like Larry Johnson, Brandon Jacobs, Justin Fargas, Cedric Benson, and Fred Taylor missed at least two games each after spraining/straining their MCL at various points this season, last season, and two years ago.

12. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Tougher than LT??? I seriously doubt that, he's pretty boy who cries almost every time he gets hit, don't start that crap in here.
    We all know, as does NY that Tommy Terrific is just fine, and come SB sunday he'll be out there running his offense with no pain what-so-ever...in fact it's a sure thing this is all nothing but BS.
    We know it, you know it...but as you say, it is some sort of gamesmanship.

13. Ray Dahayder

Ray Dahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +33
    Maybe Seymore got confused and thought Brady's foot belonged to a Charger player.

14. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,374
    Lousy cheap shot, Hoodie. I would've expected more from you. LT's a running back. They use their legs in a different fashion than QBs. If you dont' get that, then you're as ignorant as most Patriots fans.

15. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    If you really believe that then go put your head back in the sand and look for some clams.

IF there was no significant advantage, then why would NE continue to do it when the NFL sent out letters to cease all such activities?

Do you understand that NE would tape the 1st half signals, decode them at half time and then they had a D play book for the 2nd half?

16. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    I could bring myself to believe that a pig just flew by the window before I would believe the Brady leg in a cast thing is serious in any way.

17. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    and the fans. man. you boo a player who had contributed soo much to that game for thanking his HOMETOWN. its called remembering your roots. and anyone who cant respect that is pure trash to me. waste of skin and space. :tdown:

18. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    The Pats fans thought it was Classless of the Colts fans to boo a girl in the PPK for wearing a Pats jersey, yet they BOO one of their own players for thanking the Chargers and HIS home town for a great game?

:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: Fuking chowd fans are a piece of work.

19. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    man. thats like almost the same level of stupidity as clintons answer to did you ever smoke pot "yes, but i never inhaled" :icon_wtf::broncfan:

20. Tai Mai Shu

Tai Mai Shu BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    What does this have to do with 18-0?

21. Tai Mai Shu

Tai Mai Shu BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you sure they're booing Seau?? I'm pretty sure they're booing the stinking city of SD instead.

22. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I hope not. I can't fathom Jr. holding up a title!!! :icon_evil:

23. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    Well isn't that a nice, stand up awesome thing to do. I guess we aren't all Americans, but rather should identify ourselves by which city we live in. Go ahead and bring some crap about my team into it, but to insult any city is petty and pointless.

24. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    You are a part time viewer of LT and IMO have no *** behind your opinion...

Phil stepped up...I still hate his mechanics and am learning to appreciate the manner in which he skins his football cat (right off of his back leg and sidearm).

On Brady...From watching the game (live)...It appeared that he was injured during the game...He looked hesitant and not 100%...BTW...He is one helluva QB...