1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your Final 53

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SuperCharger92, Aug 2, 2012.

1. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,760
    Can you find the odd ball?

2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +455

Yah missed that, the way he's playing, don't see any way Harris doesnt make that roster. No way a solid tackle prospect like him will hide on the PS>

3. Moses

Moses Yeah Buddy!

Ratings:
    +250
    Hester looks a little like Cesc Fabregas of Barcelona in that picture

4. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    Yes..

I think Stuckey will be more of an asset for us than Bigby. Stuckey can play ST, which everyone on this forum is overlooking since it kept us out of the playoffs in 2010. Stuckey could also, with his adequate NFL experience, could be a blitzing SS because I do believe Taylor will be our starter. And if we Gilchrist on the roster, who can play FS, (Weddle never seems to take a play off anyways) and could give an extra spot to an area in need, LB, RB, WR - After last season showed we were not deep in at times.

5. SuperCharger92

SuperCharger92 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +633
    You have to have hard working locker room guys like Cesaire and Hester. Guys who've been with the team and continue to stay humble and lead the team.

Should be interesting what Norv does, I hate to sound so Anti-Norv but I have a feeling he will make a BIG mistake..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,583
    Tbe problem is Cesaire and Hester won't play hardly ever, and when they do neither is what you'd consider an impact player. I doubt we'd regret losing either guy like we do Sproles.

Its going to come down to which UDFA's open eyes in the pre-season, and if we can hide a guy like Edwin Baker or Logan Harrel on the PS.