1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Your Stuff

Discussion in 'Forum Help and Feedback' started by Thumper, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I have had several people notify me that their display of this forum has been getting messed up. After doing some research, I've determined that the problem is with the item (your stuff) showing up in your profile in every post.

This only affects people that are using 1024x768 resolution or lower. However we have several people here that do you that resolution or a lower resolution than that. I know that for at least a few of the people using the lower resolution, it is because of there eye site and they need the lower resolution which makes everything on the screen bigger.

For that reason, I've reduced the number of images (smallies) that appear in each of your posts to 4.

You haven't lost any items. You still have your full inventory and people can see these items if they click on your public profile. Only 4 items will be displayed however in each post you make.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Thanks Thumpmeister.

Now about the million bolt buck... :lol: